ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

corporate or professional?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkarasik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: corporate or professional?
    Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 6:32pm
I have PW3.7 Corporate. I decided to upgrade to v3.9, but my maintenance had expired. I looked at buying 3.9 Corporate, but the web site says I need to buy 50 copies minimum. Has your pricing changed since I bought v3.7 Corporate? I don't know how I could have afforded that if I'd had to buy 50 copies of v3.7.

GaryK
GaryK
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 3:53am
Hi,

No, the pricing has not changed - and neither has the minimum order quantity. When you purchased version 3.7 you did not purchase maintenance and support, which accounts for the price difference.

Customers with maintenance and support can always download the latest build of User Profile Wizard using the link we send when you purchase the software. Maintenance and supportcan be renewed annually.

Many Thanks.
gkarasik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkarasik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 9:01am
Thanks. The source of my confusion was that when I went to order the corporate edition, the "50" populated the number-or-licenses box, and it looked to me as though I were going to have to pay $120 each for 50 licensed or $6000.00, which scared me silly. I finally figured it out and ordered, but I suspect I'm not the only one to whom this has happened. It might be costing you some sales.

On another subject, where can I post a feature request?

GaryK

Edited by gkarasik - 20 Apr 2015 at 9:01am
GaryK
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:23am
Here? Smile
gkarasik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gkarasik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Support Support wrote:

Here? Smile

Okay then!

Here's what I would like to see:

In the Deploy Kit wizard, there are two places that request passwords. In each of those two places, the password is replaced by bullets as I type, so I can't see what I'm typing. In other applications, there are double password-entry boxes in case I make a mistake. If you don't want to include a double password-entry box, then possibly a "show password" check box so I can see what I'm typing? Because, as passwords get longer and more complex, if I make a mistake typing the password into the wizard, that's a show-stopper, right?

GaryK
GaryK
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:16pm
Many thanks! We'll look into it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic