FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Domain Join problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DRiveraJETTBT View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DRiveraJETTBT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:58pm
I am receiving a similar message. I've recently upgraded from WIndows 10 home to Windows 10 professional. I am running Prof WIz to migrate a profile over to the domain I am registering to. The program states that it is windows 10 home although the computer sees it as Win 10 pro in the system screen.
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 2:12am
Are you using a digital license on this machine?
voodoodrew View Drop Down

Quote voodoodrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 4:45pm
Have a machine that had upgraded from Win 8.1 home to 10 home. I just upgraded to 10 pro. I want to join it to the domain and migrate the profile to the user's domain profile. The problem is that the tool says I have Windows 10 home so it won't allow me to join the domain because it says I have the home version. Is there a registry key it is looking at?

I can manually join this machine to the domain, but I want to use the profile migration.

(I just did this same scenario on another machine and it worked perfectly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12