ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Move Computer
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Move win 10 64-bit profile to win 10 64-bit profil
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Move win 10 64-bit profile to win 10 64-bit profil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Graham Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Move win 10 64-bit profile to win 10 64-bit profil
    Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 6:37am
I have a purchased copy of Transwiz pro (1.8.1071) but I understand this doesn't support windows 10. I downloaded the latest free copy and I have a verified transfer file. When I try to restore this file transwiz gives up while it is processing the AppData folder. There is no message, the dialogue box just disappears. I have looked for a log file to see if an error message is in there but I cant find one.
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2017 at 4:13am
Your understanding is not correct. We have worked hard, with a lot of support, to make sure Transwiz does work with Windows 10.

This does not sound like a Windows 10 issue. Check the transfer file in 7-Zip to ensure that the data is valid.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic