ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Move Computer
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - If i have a problem, will Transwiz bring it along
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

If i have a problem, will Transwiz bring it along

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If i have a problem, will Transwiz bring it along
    Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 2:35am
Hi,

Transwiz is designed to transfer the complete profile, so there is a good chance that any problems will be transferred as well.

However, if you are moving from, say, Windows 7 to Windows 10, a lot of changes are made to the profile, so it is probably worth trying anyway.
Kingdavid1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingdavid1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:10am
ok here is a question that I think I know the answer but wanted to make sure.

Say a person has problems that they deal with...say printer spooler random crashes, Ie errors, loosing mapped drives etc. just those problems that are sometimes issues within the persons profile (another user logs into the computer and doesn't have those problems).

that user gets a new computer, and use transwiz to bring the profile to the new computer....will it also bring over those problems or is it just files that are brought over?

THanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic