ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Move Computer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Azure AD to Azure AD move

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
randys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Azure AD to Azure AD move
    Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 8:37pm
I purchased the pro version of Transwiz and attempted the transfer again. I got the same error and was not presented with a chance to merge profiles.

Do I need to be logged into the profile I want to merge? Or logged in to a different profile? What triggers the merge option?

Thanks for any advice.

Edited by randys - 08 Nov 2017 at 10:13pm
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 2:30am
This will not work. (Microsoft do not provide any way for an application like Transwiz to query Azure AD for the user account SID.)

You will need to sign-in as the Azure AD account to create a new profile, and then use the Transwiz Merge feature to merge the transferred data with the new profile.
randys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2017 at 6:35pm
I'm having a problem with Transwiz failing to complete the transfer of the user profile. Original laptop is connected to Azure AD, I used Transwiz to create zip file of user profile. On the new laptop, Transwiz fully unpacks the zip profile and deposits contents of profile in a new user folder, but errors before completing. The error message alludes to not being able to find the AZUREAD domain controller.

Any advice?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic