FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transwiz 1.10.1075 app

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transwiz 1.10.1075 app
    Posted: 18 Dec 2019 at 7:36am
Hi Mike,

If we were troubleshooting this, we would delete the restored profile. We would also ensure that no older Transwiz components were present on the system; so make sure that the ForensiTAppxService is not installed, and you could also delete C:\Windows\upwpm2.exe.

You can then restore the profile from the original transfer file using the latest build of Transwiz.

This assumes that you have the original transfer file. If you do not, export/reimport might be your only option, but this would be second best.
sigmatechsupport View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sigmatechsupport Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 8:48am
I have a profile that I exported using version 1.10.1075 and when it was restored I have issues with Windows default apps appearing as "TWINUI" instead of the correct application.

Restoring windows default apps has not worked, and resetting the PC is not an option. I need to repair the profile and windows apps.
My working theory is that the issues fixed in versions 1.13.1088 and 1.11.1081 would have prevented this error, but now I am stuck.

Will export with the new version 1.16.1092 and then reimport fix the issues?

Windows was 1903 during the import, but I updated to 1909 in an effort to fix this.

Any ideas?
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic