ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Profwiz.exe not found

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmcmillin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Profwiz.exe not found
    Posted: 05 May 2020 at 6:12pm
Hello,

My company has purchased the corporate edition of Forensit so we could run the domain migration remotely, however I seemed to have run into an issue.

Let me start by saying I was able to create the Deployment file "Migrate.exe" and run it successfully from a test user's logged on account. However, it seems like when I deploy the Migrate.exe file remotely from our Software Deployment utility (ManageEngine), I get an error saying it cannot find the Profwiz.exe file. ManageEngine runs software deployments as the domain "Administrator" account.

When I move the Migrate.exe file from my shared drive to the User's computer and run it by just double-clicking it, it seems like it finds it just fine, I'm assuming by extracting it. In this case Profwiz.exe is located in "c:\ProgramData\Forensit\Profwiz.exe /L2 /UAC"

I have even tried running just the "Migrate.vbs" script as a startup GPO but get the same error.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic