ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Desktop Management
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The user Manager has been disable

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forensight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The user Manager has been disable
    Posted: 11 Jan 2007 at 8:50pm
Hi,
We are experiencing an Error message lately on two stations saying: "License Information is invalid. The user Manager has been disable". Our License should be valid for the two systems. We applied the License several time using your utility "UPMLic2.exe" but the problem always occurred after logging in. Please Advise how to remedy this problem.

Thank you,
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2007 at 12:50pm
Hi,

Please email support@ForensiT.com, and we will be happy to help.

Thanks
vstepinac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vstepinac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 4:36am
Hello,
How I can get this utility ? ( UPMLic2.exe )
I have reformat my disk and want to activate again my licence.

Thanks
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:23am
Hi,

UPMLic2.exe is a utility that allows you to activate a User Profile Manager license on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. You can activate a single User Profile Manager license as many times as you like on the same machine; you do not need UPMLic2.exe to do this.

If you need to activate a User Profile Manager license on a computer that is not connected to the Internet, UPMLic2.exe is available upon request from support@ForensiT.com.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic