FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Account Unknown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Account Unknown
    Posted: 03 Nov 2010 at 7:46am
Hi,

Do you have the <ShareProfile> value in Profwiz.config set to 'True' ? If so, set it to 'False':

<ShareProfile>False</ShareProfile>
zordu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zordu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2010 at 9:44pm
I am testing the User Profile Wizard 3.0.1145 on a Windows 7 computer to migrate from one domain to another domain and it works like a charm. My only concern is that when I look at my user profile settings window I notice that there is an account for my correct "domain\username" as well as an "Account Unknown". The issue is that the "Account Unknown" is where all of my user data is and if I delete this to clean things up my files disappear. My concern is that another admin that is not aware that this profile is the actual profile in use may delete it along with all of the user's data. Am I missing something or is there a way to rename this? Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic