ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Desktop Management
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

User Account Controls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Norman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: User Account Controls
    Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 5:28am
That's Dell !
Without money help yourself - instal Windows with Recovrey-DVD

Happy New Year

Edited by Norman - 31 Dec 2010 at 5:29am
prossers7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prossers7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2010 at 2:10am

Hello,

I purchased my Dell Inspiron N7010, x64-based notebook on 12-02-10 and immediately obtained a hacker and/or virus that has completely controlled my computer.  I've done everything, Dell wants $300 to even talk to me, Microsoft insists the problem is Dell's, I've hired know-it-all technicians that have costs me more than I can afford to rid this problem from my machine to no avail.  He/it has locked my User Account Controls and blocked me from accessing important controls on my own notebook and every time I delete files controlling everything, it is recycled in the recycle bin to go right back into place again as if I had not deleted it at all.  Can you please help me.  I can prove my ownership of this notebook.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer.  I am broke at this point in time from purchasing everything I've been assured would fix this problem and my finances are exhausted.  Could you please just 'tell me' what would unlock/change my User Account Controls and not allow him/it to lock them up again?

Sherry Prosser

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic