ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Migration script question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poupofab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Migration script question
    Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 2:39am
Hello,

I am going to ask maybe a stupid question but i would like to be sure of the answer before doing everything really stupid.

We are on the way to migrate 130 people with the corporate version of profwizz. I did create a script with the help of the profile wizard deployment kit.

If i understood very well, for this script to be able to work i can put it in a share folder or on a GPO. But i want to control every computers and how fast the migration will go so the share folder is the solution for me isn't it? Or does the script will launch the migration of all computers in the domain and affect all computers in the same time if i double click on it from only one computer?

Thank you for your help

Fabien
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 5:34am
Hi Fabien,

The script will just migrate the computer you run the script from.
poupofab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poupofab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2012 at 11:14am
Thank you very much for your answer! Work perfectly
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic