ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Move Computer
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New version?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woookash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New version?
    Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 6:17am
Hello,

Recently, we had to get new computers ( +/- 45) for 20 people working at our company;

I've searched all tools commercially (or not) available to transfer profiles, and your is the only one which really does his job, almost perfectly;

I had issues by the unpacking of the profiles which some people having favorites with non standard characters; all the rest went very smoothly;

I also met the classical issue: need to correct the rights on the profile folder after restoring data on the new computer;

Do you have any idea when a new version will be available, and supported on your side?

I'm sure whe would not be the only ones to pay for a such software..
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2008 at 3:42pm
Hi,

Thank you very much for your comments. We have a number of projects that are currently taking up our development time. However, we are do intend to release a new version as soon as we can - most likely Q4.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic