ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Desktop Management
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Defprof causing theme in recycle bin on Windows 10
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Defprof causing theme in recycle bin on Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Defprof causing theme in recycle bin on Windows 10
    Posted: 24 May 2016 at 11:38am
I keep seeing a theme file in the recycle bin when a new user logs on. It is getting deleted at logon. It only happen if I set the wallpaper and screensaver and then Defprof. This does not happen if I dont run defprof and it does not happen if I use the default windows theme without changing anything.    

I reset the theme to default and defprofed the user. I tested on a new account and the recycle bin was empty.

I then set the background and lockscreen wallpaper and changed the screensaver to 3D text. I defprofed and then tested a new account. The wallpaper and screensaver are getting set on the new user but I also have a custom.theme file in recycle.
neo222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:48am
Hello,

i know it's been a while, but did yoiu get this issue sorted? I am experiencing the same thing...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic