ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Desktop Management
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

onedrive missing after defprof WIN10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craftytony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: onedrive missing after defprof WIN10
    Posted: 29 Nov 2017 at 11:38am
So, I've created a "patron" profile to be used as the default profile. I have installed onedrive and after I run defprof and join our domain the onedrive app is no longer there. All that is left is an icon which is not the onedrive icon and the file location just shows a shortcut that no longer works.
Everything else seems to have worked perfectly.

Anyone else having issues with onedrive or know of a fix for this?

Windows 10 version 1703
Neotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2018 at 3:50pm
I've run into a similar issue and the only way around it that I've found is to install and run the latest version of OneDrive.

Download the 18.025.0204.0009 version of the OnsDrive Sync Client from https://support.office.com/en-us/article/new-onedrive-sync-client-release-notes-845dcf18-f921-435e-bf28-4e24b95e5fc0.

When you run it, it *should* go through the OneDrive first time setup. You *may* have to run it for each profile.
Binky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Binky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2018 at 11:28am
Having the same problems here.

It looks like a setting that refers to the Original profile which is used by defprof....

I removed the OneDrive installation from the 'Standard profile' used by defprof and after i logon with a new domain acoount, i re-install OneDrive.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic