ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows Hello PIN Error with Azure AD Joined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote classicevolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows Hello PIN Error with Azure AD Joined
    Posted: 24 Jun 2018 at 11:10pm
Hi There,

After using profwiz, we are getting the following error, this has appeared on the two machines we have tried it on so far.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
willpage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willpage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2018 at 11:47pm
I can't see your image, but I've seen this fault, the error code is 0x80070520. Also Office 2016 apps don't sign-in and you can't save from Office apps directly into OneDrive or Sharepoint because of this authentication issue.

The only workaround I've found is to login as an admin and delete the user's profile. Done about 30 machines in the last 2 days and this issue seems to affect about 1/3 of them.
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 6:23am
If you would be willing to help us investigate this, please email support@ForensiT.com

Many Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic