FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Domain Profile Migration Only

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Domain Profile Migration Only
    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 4:15am
Hi,

If you are using the GUI, there is no issue: you just select the profile that you want to migrate and assign it to the new domain account.

If you are automating the migration using the Corporate Edition, you may have to customize your migration script, but you can still migrate the profiles.

(By default, User Profile Wizard will not rejoin a machine to a domain the workstation is already joined to.)
Herman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 3:23am
Hi All,

I' fairly new to ForensiT and therefore will like you to give me a few pointers.

I have a client that has already migrated all his workstations\computers manually to a new domain. No he wants to migrate only the profiles.

How will I go about in doing this as most of the literature is referring a profile migration in conjunction with a machine migration.

Any help will be appreciated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic