ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which profile to use to run migration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rodderix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which profile to use to run migration
    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 12:14am
We are testing the Personal Edition and we are having a few issues like migration stuck in the "Set Profile ACL" or broken Outlook Profiles.

As we are running migration from the same profile to be migrated, i would like to know if we should run the migration from another different user. Or if it is ok to run the migration from the same profile that is going to be migrated.

Thank you!
Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2021 at 3:53pm
It makes no difference which account you are signed-in with. You can run the migration from the same profile that is going to be migrated.
rodderix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rodderix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2021 at 2:09pm
Ok.i found the problem using procmon. It wasn't stuck but processing more than 200k Chrome cache files in "code cache" folder. I deleted the files, rerun the migration and finished in a few minutes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic