ForensiT Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ForensiT Support > Domain Migration
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ForensiT User Profile Wizard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OEM987712 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ForensiT User Profile Wizard
    Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 2:59pm
I ran the command ./Profwiz /computer XYZ and not happend nothing 

What is the requirement to work this command 

My licence is corporate 

My user is domain admin, I have ping with the target, not firewall 

Support View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Support Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 4:07pm
Hi, 

You should receive an error to indicate that 'you must specify a user account if you are migrating a remote computer.'

How are you intending to run the software? If you would like to run the software in GUI mode, you can run Profwiz.exe /gui from an Admin PowerShell console. 

If you would like to run User Profile Wizard silently, via script or a Single Deployment File, you should configure the profwiz.config file using the Deployment Kit and then run the Migrate-[Project].ps1 script created, or the Single Distribution File if you create one on the final step of the Deployment Kit. 

The User Guide will take you through the process, or you can review the videos here

If you have any issues, please contact support@forensit.com with your migration log and profwiz.config file and details as to how you are running the software. 

Many thanks,

Support.

Edited by Support - 28 Jun 2022 at 4:09pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic